Introducing a Compendium of Evidenced-Based Parenting Interventions
Please join ACF for a webinar Introducing a Compendium of Evidenced-Based Parenting Interventions on December 8rd at 3:00 pm EST. .
Strong parent-child relationships set the stage for children’s success in school and in life. Discover ways to partner with families to strengthen these relationships with the help of this compilation of evidenced-based parenting interventions for children ages birth to 5. Research has shown that the parenting interventions in this guide support children’s learning and development.
Who Should Watch, Listen, and Participate?
- · Parents and other stakeholders interested in supporting the well-being of young children and their families
- · State Child Care administrators, school principals, educators and school and community leaders
- · Head Start and Child care directors and staff
Linda Smith, Deputy Assistant Secretary for Early Childhood Education, HHS
Joshua Sparrow, MD, Director, Brazelton Touchpoints Center
Catherine Ayoub, RN, EdD, Director, Research and Evaluation, Brazleton Touchpoints Center
Learn more about this:
Introducing a Compendium of Evidenced-Based Parenting Interventions by Shantel E. Meek, Ph.D., Senior Policy Advisor, Early Childhood Development
See new resources that can inform early childhood programs, networks, and States in their work to partner with and support families with young children using evidence-informed approaches.
· Compendium of Parenting Interventions
· Intervention Implementation Guide
· Tracking Progress in Early Care and Education: Program, Staff, and Family Measurement Tools
Sign up to receive the Early Childhood Development Newsletter